Our name, NewCombin, refers to the "new combination" between professionals with extensive experience and experience with those young people with a strong disruptive imprint.
It is no coincidence: Marcelo, Nicolás and Ian, the founding partners, are a father, a son and a friend united by the ambition to empower organizations through technology.
Since 2017 we have sought to merge these characteristics into our professional profiles to provide unique and quality solutions to our clients, so that we can mutually nurture each other and learn together along the way.
If you are interested in taking a challenge that:
- Allows you to work with multiple industries and learn from each of them
- Boosts your English by working with teams located around the world
- Allows you to see the direct impact of your work on the users of the solution you created…
This position is for you!
We are looking for you if you
- Have a Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, or related to project management
- Have work experience as a Project Manager (2+ years)
- Have leadership skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess strong communication and negotiation skills
- Are familiar with project management tools (JIRA, Notion, Hubspot, or similar) and related software
- Are fluent in English (the role involves having direct conversations with US-based clients)
- Are based in Latam (preferably Argentina)
- Project Planning including goals, scope, timelines, budget in hours, and resources required for the project
- Management of team members, including developers, designers, QAs and everyone involved in project execution
- Monitoring, control and risk management: Identification of possible deviations from the budget and project risks, taking corrective measures when it's needed
- Communication: Keep stakeholders informed about the project's status and ensure clear and effective communication
- Deadline and Budget Compliance: Ensure that the project is completed within the estimated time and within the agreed-upon budget
- Documentation: Maintain detailed records of all activities and decisions related to the project
- Requirements Definition: Identify and understand customer needs and translate them into specific tasks for the development/design team
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly project status reports
- Excellent work environment
- English classes
- 100% remote
- Long-term relationship
- Opportunity to work with global teams